Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Being a mother

My boys are growing up so quickly and I seriously need to start documenting the moments to cherish in years to come.  This Sunday was Mothers Day and it was a sentimental day for me.  All weekend my mind raced with thoughts of how much I love being a mom.

I will never forget the rush of joy and love that filled my soul when my first born Mack was placed in my arms.  I never knew I could love someone so much.  He was perfect in every way and I instantly felt the connection.  I know that we knew each other before this life and that I was meant to be his mother.




Then in a time of stress and hurt my darling angel Noah came.  He instantly brought peace and calmness to my life.  I once again felt a love beyond words.  He looked into my eyes and I knew that we would be together forever.  I feel such an honor to be his mother.






Thank you boys for choosing me and coming into my life.  I love you both more than I can ever express.  


No comments: