Sunday, October 20, 2013

Handyman Saturday

With my birthday soon around the corner Adam asked me what I wanted.  I thought about it and a list of little projects that I have wanted done came to mind.  Two years ago Adam and his friend Tyler hung 9 photos in our bedroom art gallery style.  I love my wall of pics and seriously could stare at it for hours on end.  Well I redid the photo arrangement in our family room and had three frames the same style as my art gallery not being used.  I instantly knew they needed to be added to my wall.  On Saturday Adam and Tyler did just that and I love it.  I feel so lucky to have a giant wall to hang my photos on.  I am one blessed girl in every way.  The other item that came to mind is putting a hanging rack in the laundry room to dry clothes.  When we bought the home we knew that we wanted to add that feature and that the space was there to do so.  However life got busy, time passed, and here we are 4 years later putting up the rack.  While we were at it I decided the Harley art work needed a new home, so the laundry room became that place.  I love it and can't wait to hang clothes to dry and work in the space.  Oh we also just got a new washer. Our old one started to retain water and stink of mold.  Also I can already tell just with doing a few loads that our new one works circles around the old.  Clean, stain free clothes are the best.  The last project was to hang two mirrors in Noah's room that I picked up at IKEA.  Well the mirrors broke in the process of trying to hang them.  They were poor quality.  Luckily I had the receipt and was able to return them.  Now I am on the search to final some different ones. This Saturday was handyman day and it was awesome.  

No comments: